Posts in this series
- Microsoft Windows Security Updates June 2018 release overview
- August 8, 2017—KB4034664 (Monthly Rollup)
- July 11, 2017—KB4025341 (Monthly Rollup)
- March, 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 (KB4012215)
- Microsoft to delay its February patches to March 14 | ZDNet
- January, 2017 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 (KB3212646)
- Windows 7 cumulative rollup updates - Any good?
- Microsoft releases "comprehensive rollup" for Windows 7 that includes all updates since SP1 - TechSpot
- Windows 7 Updates taking forever?
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4025341 Improvements and fixes This security update includes improvements and fixes that were a part of update KB4022168 (released June 27, 2017) and resolves the following issues: Addressed issue called out in KB4022168 where Internet Explorer 11 may close unexpectedly when you…