Updated: Added updated versions of the ‘National pupil database third-party requests’ documents. Added sentence about archived document to bottom of details section.
‘National pupil database third-party requests’ includes:
- tier of data: description of data held within each tier
- June 17 to Sept 17: third-party requests for data from the National Pupil Database completed during this period
- open: open third-party requests which have received no data up to 31 May 2017
- live cases April 12 to May 17: third-party requests within terms of agreement up to 31 May 2017
Previous versions of this data can be found on the UK Government Web Archive:
‘External organisation data shares’ includes:
- DfE external data shares supported by memorandum of understandings, data sharing agreements and service level agreements
- data shares with Home Office
- data shares with police
- data shares through court orders
The data in the archived documents may not match the department’s internal data request records due to definitions or business rules changing following process improvements.
Author : HM Government –
From : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education.atom
Powered by WPeMatico