Updated: Changed the deadline for submitting data.
The early years foundation stage profile (EYFSP) return is a statutory data collection of EYFSP assessments. Local authorities must complete statutory data collections by law unless there’s a good reason not to.
The EYFSP is an assessment of children’s development and learning at the end of the reception year.
To submit the EYFSP return, you must send assessments for all children getting early education at a state-funded early years setting, including:
- settings that are part of a local-authority-maintained school
- settings that are part of an academy or free school
- all private, voluntary and independent organisations that offer education for children aged under 5, including nurseries and childminders
Early years settings are organisations that offer education for children aged under 5.
Dates for the 2018 return:
- collection opens: 4 June 2018
- deadline for submitting data: 7 September 2018
Submit your data
Once the return has opened, you should submit your data using COLLECT, My centralised data collection and management system.
Note that I’ll only be able to change the status of your data submission to ‘authorised’ once you’ve cleared all errors in the data in COLLECT.
The following documents will help you complete the return:
If you are looking for guides from past EYFSP returns, visit the ‘Early years foundation stage profile return: closed collections’ page.
Do you need help?
Please use the service request form if you have any questions about your data. I aim to answer your question within 5 working days.
Reset your Secure Access login details using the forgotten password or username form.
Please contact your school or local authority approver, if:
- you want to request a Secure Access username or password so you can access COLLECT
- ‘early years foundation stage profile (EYFSP) return’ isn’t on the list of collections you can see in COLLECT
If you don’t know who your approver is, please use the Secure Access service request form.
Please use the feedback form if you have any comments about My data collection service, including COLLECT and the helpdesk service.
Author : HM Government –
From : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education.atom
Powered by WPeMatico