Available from: http://www.capitaess.co.uk/home/index.asp (dated 25/4/18)
Fileset 902 should be available for deployment via SOLUS3. (dated 08/05/18) Details of how to manage this process are in the document attached below.
Direct Download: http://www.capitaess.co.uk/home/Fileset_902.exe
How to Import a Fileset:
Save the fileset to your SIMS\updates folder (The location of this folder will depend on how your directory structure is setup)
- Use Windows Explorer to navigate to the location where you saved the ZIP file
- Right Click on the ZIP file and choose Extract All
- Click Next on the first page of the Wizard
- Change the path to your SIMS\updates folder
- Click Next
- Remove the tick from Show Extracted Files
- Click Finish
- Open SIMS .net
- Go to Tools > Setups > Import File Sets
- Browse to your SIMS\updates folder
- Choose the file you have extracted.
- Click Import
- The panel will show you what you are importing and whether or not the import has been successful.
- It is best practice to then exit SIMS and re-open it.
- In SIMS, Routines, Statutory returns, School Census, the latest fileset number should appear at the top.