RSS Content from Microsoft Mechanics
Office Garage Series
Explore the most recent updates to Windows Autopilot, which include a zero-touch experience for the deployment of new Windows 10 devices and device reset capabilities, all powered by Microsoft 365.
Check out the new capabilities:
• Hardware vendors can now automatically register the Windows 10 devices you acquire with your Azure AD tenant.
• Windows Autopilot reset gives you the ability to reset a device and bring it back into a fully business-ready state with the click of a single button in Microsoft Intune.
• Preview of Remote Reset (available through the Windows Insider Program)
• Block users from accessing the desktop until all configured policies, settings, and profile from Intune have been provisioned.
• No longer a need to manually assign a profile to newly acquired Windows 10 devices.
• Preview of self-deploying mode (available through the Windows Insider Program)
Windows Autopilot documentation: https://aka.ms/windowsautopilot
Windows Insider Program, become a member: https://insider.windows.com
Subscribe to Microsoft Mechanics YouTube channel:
Follow me on Twitter:
Via: Microsoft Mechanics – Office Garage Series
Powered by WPeMatico