Posts in this series
- Server number 4 to join My family.
- Exchange 2003 / Outlook 2013
- Installing Exchange 2010 - Completed
- External Exchange 2003 OWA Issue
- External Exchange 2010 OWA Issue
- INCIDENT: Internal 2010 OWA - Resolved
- INCIDENT: Exchange 2010 & 2003 Routing Tests - Resolved
- Ghost Journal - Resolved
- Exchange 2010 - Activation
- Ready to start migrating live mailboxes
It was brought to My attention today that Exchange Web Access externally doesn’t work, it appears to be pointing towards an internal address SERVERVS11. Internally it works fine, I’m guessing the installation of Exchange 2010 has modified this….